Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm already starting to not update this thing

So, it's my last day 'living' in Mount Juliet. So many emotions are going through me right now.

Excitement for a new beginning of my life.
Nervousness because of said new beginning.
Laziness because I don't want to pack.
Sleepiness because of the lack of sleep from last night.
Missing Tieg, Rob, and James. All who only got to stay here a day.
Thankful for my parents taking me to eat at the Spaghetti Factory.
Thankful for all the random crap my parents have bought me for college.
Happy that I'm finally moving out.
Sad that I'm leaving Mount Juliet.

I could really go on forever, but I don't want to bore you.

So to all my friends and family, thank you for making these years here so great. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. I hope to keep in touch with everyone and hope to hang out with everyone again soon.

No comments: